Call for Articles
1. The central theme of the Article should deal with law content including case analyses, opinion pieces and short notes. Academic articles on relevant searches will also be accepted. Please go through the Article page on our website to get an idea.
2. The article can be sent through the contact form below, or as a MS Word document (.doc or .docx) e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line of the e-mail should be Legal Formats India Manuscript Submission (Title of Manuscript).
3. Submissions should be accompanied by a short summary (1-2 lines) of the article. Articles may be co-authored, restricted to two.. Details of both the authors should be mentioned.
4. If the article is a response piece for the Courts and the Constitution Conference, the same must be specified along with the name of the panel.
5. The article submitted must be an original and Bonaire submission and should not be published on any other platform.
Word Limit & Formatting:
1. The article must not exceed 1500 words exclusive of footnotes.
2. The required font specifications are Garamond, 12 pt., with 1.5 line spacing. All text, barring headings and sub- headings should be justified.
3. All footnotes must follow a consistent citation style and no in-text citations will be permitted. Hyperlinked footnotes would be preferable.
4. Case laws and statues should be cited at the first instance of usage. Case law should be italicised and their citations should be mentioned as well.
1. Submissions shall necessarily contain the following in the body of the email: Name of Author, Year of Study (if applicable), Institution/Organisation of affiliation, Short Bio (about 40-50 words).
2. The author/s shall be required to submit a signed Declaration certifying the originality of the document, amongst other requirements, upon the short listing of the article.
1. Receipt of the submission will be acknowledged at the earliest. If we do not respond within 48 hours of your submission, please do e-mail us again, just in-case we might have missed your submission.
2. Our Editorial Board‘s review of the article can take up to 7 days. All selected articles are then reviewed by our Editorial Board before publication, which may take another week. However, as the process also includes incorporation of feedback from the author’s end and may include multiple stages of review, the complete process can take up to 10-15 days in total, from the day of submission.
3. All submissions will be checked for plagiarism before commencing the short listing process. All final decisions with respect to the submissions and publications rest with our Editorial Board.
4. All clarifications should be communicated to the Editorial Board through the above mentioned email address.